The legal basis for this processing of your personal data is Article 6, Paragraph 1, Sentence 1, Letter f of the GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the aforementioned purposes of data collection.
Collection of data
Personal data is collected when you initiate an order process; In doing so, information about your person and the data required for processing are collected. Of this data, only the information that is required for the contractual relationship is provided as mandatory information.
Processing and use of data
toGo Filter uses the collected data for four basic purposes, although not all data is actually used for all purposes:
- The data for your account on your person and address (inventory data) are used to establish and process the user relationship (order).
- We use the data on your use of the individual offers (usage data) for the technical processing of the usage service (order). It can happen that usage data from different services are merged for billing purposes.
- Once the contract has been processed in full and the purchase price has been paid in full, your data will be blocked for further use and deleted after the retention periods under tax and commercial law have expired, unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data.
Transfer of data to third parties
toGo Filter only transmits your personal data to third parties if:
- The transmission is necessary for the execution or billing of an order, in particular if a third party needs this data to process the contractual relationship (e.g. credit card company or shipping service provider; the data is only transmitted to the third party to the extent that it is necessary for the service).
- If there is a legitimate interest on our part, personal data will be passed on to third parties in individual cases within the legally permissible limits, who may be authorized to check the validity of the data entered (such as credit card information, account details, etc.) and credit assessment. In doing so, data is only forwarded to the places required for processing.
- In accordance with the applicable laws, government agencies may also request information or data from us in order to fulfill their statutory tasks, e.g. for the purpose of criminal prosecution.
- Otherwise, your personal data will only be transmitted to third parties if you have previously given your consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit.
- If we transfer personal data to countries outside the European Economic Area, we ensure that the recipient of the data guarantees an appropriate level of data protection within the meaning of Art. 45 GDPR. If there is no adequacy decision, toGo Filter will ensure that the recipients of the data have given suitable guarantees within the meaning of Art. 46 GDPR and in particular uses the current version of the model contracts of the European Union for the transmission of data to other EU countries. When transmitting data to the USA, toGo Filter will work to oblige the recipient to observe and comply with the principles of the Privacy Shield (i.e. to recognize minimum standards in the handling of personal data).
If your data is no longer required for the aforementioned purposes, including billing, it will be deleted. Please note that with each deletion, the data is initially only blocked and then finally deleted after a time delay in order to prevent accidental deletion or possible deliberate damage. For technical reasons, data may be duplicated in data backup files and mirrored services. Such copies may also only be deleted after a technical delay. In addition, for commercial and tax law reasons, there is also an obligation to store certain data on processed transactions for a certain period of time.
Processing of data for the use of our offers
If you want to use our product, you may be asked at different times to provide us with personal data such as
- Your Name,
- Your date of birth,
- Your Address,
- Your email address,
- Your phone number or cell phone number as well
- Credit card information
Your personal data will be processed by us for the following purposes and are necessary for them:
- in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit.b GDPR to fulfill contractual obligations or to carry out pre-contractual measures: to process your orders - among other things to check your identity, to process your payments and to be able to offer you customer service , for correspondence with you, for processing claims by you or by us, to ensure the technical administration of our website and to manage our customer data;
- in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b and lit. c GDPR for the fulfillment of contractual obligations as well as due to legal requirements: to send you important e-mails about the use of the website, the products and services offered, current information about technical problems or matters in To send you connection with our legal or regulatory obligations; as
- in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. c GDPR based on legal requirements or in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. e GDPR in the public interest: to protect you and us (including our affiliated companies) from fraud and for purposes of identity and age verification.
Use of the contact form
We offer you the opportunity to contact us using a form provided on the website. A valid e-mail address is required to use it; further information is voluntary. The processing of this data serves the purpose of contacting us and is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR on the basis of your voluntarily given consent.
Cookies make it easier to use the toGo Filter offer. You can still prevent cookies from being saved on your hard drive by selecting “do not accept cookies” in your browser settings. You can also set your browser so that it asks you whether you agree before setting cookies. Finally, you can also delete cookies that have been set at any time. How all this works in detail can be found in the instructions of your browser manufacturer.
right of providing information
Of course, you always have the right to receive information from toGo Filter about the data stored about you free of charge. Please note that the data stored offline will only be deleted when they are no longer required to process the contractual relationship. If you are not registered, please send us an email using the email form with the request. If you want us to delete your customer data completely, please contact us here (see also section “Deleting data”).
In accordance with Art. 15 GDPR, you are entitled to information about the personal data we have stored about you at any time. In particular, you can obtain information about the processing purposes, the categories of the data stored about you, the categories of recipients of this data, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority, The origin of your data, if they have not been collected from you, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if necessary, meaningful information on their details.
In addition, according to Art. 16 GDPR, you can request the correction of incorrect data and, according to Art. 17 GDPR, the deletion of personal data, unless processing to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
Furthermore, you have the right, in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, to block or restrict the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and we no longer need the data, However, you need them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR.
toGo Filter always tries to protect your data from unauthorized access, loss, misuse or destruction. Your personal data are only accessible to those employees who necessarily need to have access to your data in order to carry out their work properly and to be able to offer you products in the best possible way. Sensitive data is encrypted and transmitted to toGo Filter in the SSL process during the ordering process. You should also completely close the window of your browser after each registered use of the toGo Filter offer before you open another page, especially if you share the computer with others, other people have access to the computer or you have a public one Use access to an Internet connection.
Duration of storage
We store your personal data as long as this is necessary to achieve the respective storage purpose. Your data will then be deleted by us, unless we are obliged to store it for a longer period in accordance with Art. 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit. further storage according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR.
If you have given your consent, Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Ireland Limited, is used on this website. If the person responsible for data processing on this website is outside the European Economic Area or Switzerland, Google Analytics data processing is carried out by Google LLC. Google LLC and Google Ireland Limited are hereinafter referred to as "Google". When using Google Analytics, the data processing is technically performed by Shopify. In this respect, reference is made to the data protection information from Shopify referenced. Shopify International Ltd. (c / o Intertrust Ireland 2nd Floor 1-2 Victoria Buildings, Haddington Road, Dublin 4, D04 XN32 Ireland) and the operator of this website are jointly responsible for data processing in connection with Google Analytics on this website.
Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on the device used and that enable an analysis of the website visitor's use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server and stored there.
Google Analytics is only used on this website with the "_anonymizeIp ()" extension. This extension ensures anonymization of the IP address by shortening it and rules out any direct personal reference. As a result of the extension, Google's IP address will be shortened beforehand within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. The IP address transmitted by the relevant browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
On behalf of Shopify and the site operator, Google will use the information to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website and internet usage to Jimdo and the site operator (Art. 6 para . 1 lit.f GDPR). The legitimate interest in data processing lies in the optimization of this website, the analysis of the use of the website and the adaptation of the content, which is made possible by the provision of the statistical functions of Jimdo. The interests of the users are adequately protected by the pseudonymization.
Google is certified according to the so-called Privacy Shield (list entry here) and guarantees an appropriate level of data protection on this basis. The data sent and linked to cookies, user IDs (e.g. user ID) or advertising IDs are automatically deleted after 50 months. The deletion of data whose retention period has expired takes place automatically once a month.
The collection by Google Analytics can be prevented by the page visitor adjusting the cookie settings for this website. The collection and storage of the IP address and the data generated by cookies can also be objected to at any time with effect for the future. The corresponding browser plug-in can be downloaded and installed from the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
The page visitor can prevent Google Analytics from collecting data on this website by clicking on the following link clicks. An opt-out cookie is set, which prevents the future collection of data when you visit this website.
If the link is clicked: The page visitor has objected to the collection of data by Google Analytics on this website.
In accordance with the relevant legislation and the GDPR, website visitors have certain rights with regard to their personal data that is processed via this Google Analytics data processing. In particular, he has the right to information, correction, data portability and deletion of his data. The site visitor also has the right to object to certain processing of their data. In order to exercise these data subject rights with regard to Google Analytics data processing on this page, a data subject (page visitor) can contact Shopify at any time (Shopify GmbH) or the website operator toGo Filter GmbH firstname.lastname@example.org turn.